Register for an Event
Home of Champions Basketball
The purpose of the HOME of CHAMPIONS Basketball Camp is to provide an opportunity for those who want to learn basketball fundamentals and develop basketball skills. After attending this camp, students will have learned a systematic approach to shooting, 1 on 1, passing, dribble moves, and basic team spacing and movement.
Home of Champions Basketball is not affiliated with Katy ISD
LEARN FROM LEGENDS
Coach Russell enters his 11th year as the head coach of a Katy area 6A High School. Coach Russell was a former high school all state and division 1 college player for SFASU. Coach Russell and his staff helped guide their team to almost 150 wins and multiple post season appearances. Building a program around skill, discipline, and a positive attitude, Coach Russell hopes to develop future basketball players and grow the sport in the Katy area.
Coach Marhofer is an alumni of Katy High School where she played varsity basketball and soccer all 4 years. She played on the last undefeated district championship basketball team at KHS. She was an All-American basketball player for Texas Lutheran University and graduated with a degree in education and kinesiology. She enters her 19th year coaching. Her program has seen a lot of success the last 7 years under her leadership. She has led her teams to playoff appearances all 6 years as a head coach while creating a winning culture.
What To Bring
- Workout Attire ( NO HATS)
- Basketball Shoes
- Any necessary medical equipment
- Great attitude!!!
- All Home of Champions Basketball Camp participants will receive a camp ball and shirt.
- All HOC Shooting Camp registrants will receive a complimentary HOC related gift item.
- IF space is available, walk up registration is welcome but shirt/ball sizes cannot be guaranteed. Please register early to ensure the proper sizes.
- Space is LIMITED! Register now!
- Check-in/Walk-up registration will begin 15 minutes before each session. Please arrive early for check-in.
A Typical Champions Day
15 min – Character Development
15 min – Ball Handling
60 min – Passing, Footwork 1 on 1 move instruction, drills and games
60 min – Shooting – instruction, drills and games
15 min – Competitions
15 min – Review, Celebrations, Pick Up
*HOC Shooting Camp will follow a modified schedule based around shooting and finishing.
* Each session will follow an age appropriate modification of drills and instruction.
For general questions or for more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL REGULARLY AS THIS IS OUR PRIMARY WAY TO COMMUNICATE. ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT WE NEED TO CONVEY AS THE CAMP DRAWS CLOSER WILL BE PASSED ON TO YOU VIA THE E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU SUPPLIED WHEN YOU REGISTERED FOR CAMP. PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO CHECK YOUR E-MAIL DAILY, THIS WILL ELIMINATE ANY CONFUSION AND OR MISCOMMUNICATION
Website & Online Registration by ABC Sports Camps.
Copyright 2020 © ABC Sports Camps – All rights reserved.