Register for an Event
Chris Gnehm Camps at PBAU
Chris Gnehm Camps offer an opportunity for players to receive valuable training while being evaluated by college coaches. Our goal is to provide a positive and instrumental learning experience for all, in a structured, enthusiastic and fun environment.
A member institutions sports camp or clinic shall be open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.
Team discounts available to any team that brings 3 or more players; please inquire about the discount.
Motivational and Keynote Speaking
Chris Gnehm gives motivational and keynote speeches with the single focus: making a positive impact on organizations, and to inspire audiences with his sheer strength, knowledge, and insight.Success breeds success!
Chris Gnehm is the mental conditioning coach that top high school and club teams turn to for a competitive advantage. He works with you to customize the peak performance experience to help your program maximize your athletes potential. Only a limited number of slots are available!
One on One Coaching
Coach Gnehm works one-on-one with athletes and coaches of all levels. He is now offering one-on-one coaching opportunities where he can work with you directly so that you can compete at the highest level and win the game of your life. Field sessions, and mental conditioning sessions are available.
The Mental Game of Soccer Playing the Game One Touch At A Time
In The Mental Game of Soccer, mental conditioning expert Brian Cain, with co-author Chris Gnehm the Head Womens Soccer Coach at Palm Beach Atlantic University take you through the process of playing the game one touch at a time so that you give yourself the best chance for success on the field and in life. Cain works with top high school and college soccer programs around the country and in this book he shares with you the exact system he uses to train the top teams in the nation.
- Train your mental toughness just like you train your body to be a one-touch warrior
- Establish and live program core values that create a championship culture
- Compete one touch at a time, fully focused in the present moment
- Focus on the process of becoming a champion, which results in championships
- Stop spending time at practice and in film and start investing time so you get a return
- Keep a positive and aggressive attitude in a game of adversity and failure
- Take your preparation to the next level, both physically and mentally
- Create routines for everything in soccer so you become a machine of consistency
- Stay in control of your emotions so you can stay focused on what really matters
- Choose your response in any adversity by developing response-ability
- Use mental imagery for enhanced confidence and skill development.
- Stay inspired and motivated throughout the grind of the year-long soccer season
Price: $20.00 Includes Shipping and Handling
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL REGULARLY AS THIS IS OUR PRIMARY WAY TO COMMUNICATE. ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT WE NEED TO CONVEY AS THE CAMP DRAWS CLOSER WILL BE PASSED ON TO YOU VIA THE E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU SUPPLIED WHEN YOU REGISTERED FOR CAMP. PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO CHECK YOUR E-MAIL DAILY, THIS WILL ELIMINATE ANY CONFUSION AND OR MISCOMMUNICATION
Website & Online Registration by ABC Sports Camps.
Copyright 2020 © ABC Sports Camps – All rights reserved.