While COVID-19 is a challenge, we are working hard to provide the same high quality camp experience you’ve come to expect from Marymount University Athletics.
In order to ensure a safe experience for all, our camp operations will follow local, state and federal guidelines. Please review last year’s safety measures below, as a reference point. This year, the camp director for your camp will be in touch two weeks prior to the start of camp to provide specific protocols based the most updated guidelines at that time.
· Staff will be educated and trained in new COVID-19 procedures and safety protocols
· Staff will wear masks during check-in/ check-out and any time instruction is within 6’
· Campers will be educated on COVID-19 procedures and protocols upon arrival
· Daily temperature checks are mandatory for all campers and staff. Anyone with a temperature exceeding 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to attend camp that day.
· Frequent hand washing and enhanced hand sanitation practices throughout each camp session
· Staff will sanitize equipment and facilities throughout the day
· Camp activities will following social distancing guidelines
· Campers will need to bring their own water bottle
All Sports Camps
Marymount university saints
In accordance with NCAA rules, army west point sports camps are open to any and all that would like to attend, limited only by age, number, gender and/or grade level. However, camp attendance at army west point(including attendance at elite or advanced camps) is never restricted by a camper’s skill level or competitive experience.
Website & Online Registration by ABC Sports Camps.
Copyright 2020 © ABC Sports Camps – All rights reserved.