Register for an Event
Houston Cougars Football Camps
Houston Cougars Football Camps are dedicated to providing a Football Camp that is both instructional and informational along with creating a great atmosphere to learn!
The coaching staff here at the University of Houston prides itself on teaching the game of football to players of all ages and ability levels. The mechanics and drills that are taught at our camps are used with our college players. We are determined to provide the best possible learning experience for our campers.
LEARN FROM LEGENDS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find all the answers you need.
Student-Athletes entering the 9th grade through Junior College
- Camp T-shirt
- Instruction from the entire UH Football Coaching Staff
- Face covering or Mask
- Workout clothing
- Football cleats and running shoes
- A form of payment (cash, check, or credit/debit card), if registering on-site ($40.00)
- Camp Release Forms must be completed prior to camp
- Screening Questionnaire must be completed prior to camp
- All Campers must have a copy of a sports physical or a Pre-Activity Clearance Examination form completed and signed by a doctor prior to camp. This physical must have been completed within the last 12 months
- Prescription medication (i.e. inhalers, EpiPen, etc.)
- Parents/Guardians can watch if camp sessions are held at TDECU Stadium and Practice Fields.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, parents/guardians are not permitted to watch camp at the Indoor Practice Facility (subject to change)
Funds will be refunded minus $5 camp website fee and $5 administration fee
Camp will not be cancelled. All camp activities will occur in our Indoor Practice Facility.
For questions regarding Houston Cougars Football Camps, please email email@example.com.
Per NCAA rules, sport camps and clinics conducted by the University of Houston are open to all entrants. Enrollment is limited only by age, grade level, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
We reserve the right to reschedule camper participation in the event of extenuating circumstances.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL REGULARLY AS THIS IS OUR PRIMARY WAY TO COMMUNICATE. ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT WE NEED TO CONVEY AS THE CAMP DRAWS CLOSER WILL BE PASSED ON TO YOU VIA THE E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU SUPPLIED WHEN YOU REGISTERED FOR CAMP. PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO CHECK YOUR E-MAIL DAILY, THIS WILL ELIMINATE ANY CONFUSION AND OR MISCOMMUNICATION
Website & Online Registration by ABC Sports Camps.
Copyright 2020 © ABC Sports Camps – All rights reserved.